Sunday 8 January 2012

the year 2011.!


We moved into our first flat together.

Went out for the first time in Bath with all Warren's friends.




Celebrated the royal wedding.




We threw a royal wedding themed party. 


Had our first holiday together, in Turkey.








Got our tattoos done together for the first time.


I left my job and decided to start my own beauty business.


Went to London for the first time to see Staci!




I opened my beauty room!



Attended the cider festival!



Took a second trip to London to fabric to see Miss Dynamite!


A third trip to London with friends for Staci's house warming party!






We went out on a random night by ourselves and had a great night!!




We went to pilton party and saw Plan B!






Took Karen out for her birthday!



 Celebrated Chris's 30th birthday at his fancy dress party!






I got my braces off!!

I closed my beauty room and went for a few interviews!


Went to watch Liverpool play for the first time!!




Went to liverpool for the weekend to meet Warren's family!




I started my new job!!!





Had our christmas meals.






Celebrated christmas!


Went to the boxing day races!



Celebrated new years eve and met Staci's boyfriend, Alastair!!






I hope this year will be even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...