Wednesday 30 May 2012

17 weeks pregnant!!


My view when i sit down!

How far along? 17 weeks exactly today!
Total weight gain/measurements: No idea at all, i think i'll be weighed at my 20 week scan!
Maternity clothes: I did buy a maxi dress from Newlook! I'm not a big an of maxi dresses particularly on me, but with my new preggy body, nothing looked nice except maxi dresses! It wasn't classed as 'maternity', i just got a size 12 instead of a 10! My boobs are a bit 'out there' but i can't hide them anymore!! They have got 3 sizes bigger and i thought they were big anyway!!


Stretch marks? Same as last time; None yet, i've been a bit lazy using any stretch mark cream/oil but i do have the new johnsons one that i've used a few times! I need to start using it regularly now i'm starting to grow properly! 
Sleep: Hasn't been too bad this week but i've started to get sore hips from sleeping on my side so much as i'm trying to avoid sleeping on my back! 
Best moment this week: A man actually knew i was pregnant in the supermarket and asked me about it! :) I also feel like i've 'popped' a bit this week so it's a proper little bump rather than just a bit of chub!!
Miss anything? I miss a nice cold cider in the hot weather! I also still miss working out and prawn baguettes!
Movement: I can definitely feel little flutters and moving arounds but i want to feel a proper strong kick! 
Food cravings: Not much this week really, theres nothing i really need to have because i crave it!
Anything making you queasy or sick? This week hasnt been too bad, but i had a bad morning last Friday and a horrendous day on Monday! I was throwing up all day and couldnt even keep water or my anti sickness tablets down! In the end, chocolate soya milk saved me!
Gender: I'm pretty sure it's a girl but obviously i dont know! We still dont want to find out! 
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: My headaches/migraine have been bad this week but the sickness has been average! My boobies dont hurt so much but have grown like woah! Still cant drink water but living on chocolate soya milk, apple juice and diet coke with lemon! 
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? Haven't got any!
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been happier this week beause most days ive felt pretty normal!
Looking forward to: our 20 week scan! hopefully i will know when the date is soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...